Formulated with Moroccan Rose Oil vitamins and essential oils, this easily-absorbed facial moisturiser works to repair, revive and boost the skin.
The main active ingredients in the formulation are:
- Moroccan Rose Oil is ris in essential fatty acids that aim to renew and regenerate the skin while working to reduce skin damage and to hydrate and firm the skin
- Vitamin E protects from environmental stresses, limiting free radical damage
- Alp Rose stem cells increases skin cell vitality and aim to boost epidermal regeneration
How to Use
- Apply in the morning after cleansing and applying your serum.
- Using the first two fingers of each hand, spread the moisturizer upwards and outwards from each dab on your face.
- Use a swirling motion to blend the moisturizer into your skin.
- It’s usually easiest to start at your neck, and work your way up your face to your forehead.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isoceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Polylactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare Flower) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Charcoal Powder, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Pumice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isomalt, Benzyl Salicylate, Glucose, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Subtilisin, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Limonene, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Seedcake Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Lecithin, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, CI 17200 (Red 33).
• Volume -
• Stock Code -